Music

Discuss Drakan: Order of the Flame with fellow players and post any technical problems here where an 'unofficial' support team will try and help you. Gameplay help questions can go here too.
Othello
Hatchling

Music

Post by Othello »

Hi, where can I download any Drakan(OOF) music?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I have it but its quite a hefty download (around 30mb) and therefore I can't email it. If you email me I can host it on my Drakan server for a short while for you to download it then I can delete it when you are done. Alternativley, check the forum at www.planetdrakan.com somebody asked the same thing there.

Othello
Hatchling

Post by Othello »

Wait, nvm...I got a password to a site where there were dls for it, but thanks anyway.

chess007
Hatchling

Post by chess007 »

I'm interested in downloading the music. :)

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Axe over at the planetdrakan forums might have it otherwise I can start up my home webserver I use for testing. Its not on all the time so drop me an email when you can download it.

srpotdar
Hatchling

Post by srpotdar »

Hi, I would like to download the music files for Drakan OOTF if you have them...Thanks in advance...If you want I'll email you for it...

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Yeah, no problem. The server isn't running at the moment but if you can let me know when you can download it and Ill turn it on and give you the link.

The server is now running more or less 24/7 hosting game files & music @ http://www.adrian-smith31.co.uk/Drakan